Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about you both directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through and interact with our site. This may include personal information, which refers to any information that can identify you. Depending on your use of the site, the information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide on our site (such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, login and password details).
- Materials and information that you upload and submit to the site (such as photographs, videos, and comments/posts).
- Records and copies of your correspondence when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through our site, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Operate, deliver and improve the HiddenGenius site and services.
- Set up and maintain your user account.
- Provide you with information, services, and notifications that you request.
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features on our site.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Customize your experience on the HiddenGenius site.
- Communicate with you about your transactions, updates, and other administrative issues in compliance with communications preferences.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of content.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Resolve disputes, address complaints, and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Protect our rights or property, or rights or property of others.
- Analyze site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Link or combine your personal information with other information we get about your use of our site and from third parties to help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service, and customized marketing; and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of Information
Information you share
Our site allows you to connect and share your actions, comments, and content (including photographs and videos) with the HiddenGenius community. The information that you provide to be published or displayed on your member profile, or on public areas of our website (such as when you spark, sponsor, or participate in shaping, a competition) will be posted on a public forum and is public information provided by you at your own risk. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with other users.
Information we share
We may share aggregated and de-identified data (information that does not identify any individual) with others without restriction.
We may share personal information as follows:
- When we negotiate or enter in a business transaction involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- To comply with laws and/or respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our community of users, or any person.
- We may share information with third parties who provide services to us.
- We may share aggregated data on the overall performance of the HiddenGenius community, including the number of competitions, successful competitions, total Sponsorship, etc. with others.
Information Choices and Changes
Accessing and updating your personal information.
You can view or edit your personal information by accessing your Account Settings on your profile.
Tracking technologies and advertising.
You can choose how you receive certain notifications from us by accessing your Account Settings on your profile.
Children Under the Age of 13